This has to be the easiest, coolest-looking, most well-rounded breakfast ever. Kids love the color and the variety of textures. Plus, they can make their own, which always helps them buy in! If you don’t have time to make Crunchy Maple Granola, store-bought granola is a nice alternative too.
More From Oxmoor House
Total: 7 Minutes
- Calories: 159
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 2.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 7.2g
- Carbohydrate: 27.2g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 91mg
- Calcium: 238mg
- 2 cups vanilla fat-free yogurt
- 1 cup blueberries, raspberries, or sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup Crunchy Maple Granola
- 1. Spoon 1/4 cup yogurt into each of 4 parfait glasses. Top each with 1/4 cup berries, 1/4 cup yogurt, and 1 tablespoon Crunchy Maple Granola.
- Kids Can Help: Set out the granola, yogurt, and berries so kids can make their own breakfast. I like to use measuring cups for scooping the granola and fruit so they learn how to serve themselves a portion.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note