Yogurt Mashed Potatoes
Community Recipe from
- 12 ounce(s) russet potatoes peeled,cubed
- 1/3 cup(s) plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) scallions minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon zest minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes in a pot of salted water until tender, 10-12 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and return to the pot over medium heat to remove excess moisture,
- about 10 seconds.
- Mash potatoes to desired consistency.
- Stir in yogurt,oil, scallions and lemon zest.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes