Yogurt Mashed Potatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 ounce(s) russet potatoes peeled,cubed
- 1/3 cup(s) plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) scallions minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon zest minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes in a pot of salted water until tender, 10-12 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and return to the pot over medium heat to remove excess moisture,
- about 10 seconds.
- Mash potatoes to desired consistency.
- Stir in yogurt,oil, scallions and lemon zest.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note