Yogurt-Marinated Lamb Kebabs
- 1/2 pound lean boneless leg of lamb
- 1/4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups (1-inch) sliced zucchini
- 6 large cherry tomatoes
- 1 small onion, cut into 4 wedges
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups cooked couscous
- 1. Trim fat from lamb. Cut lamb into 1-inch pieces.
- 2. Combine yogurt and next 7 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add lamb; seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally. Remove lamb from bag, reserving marinade.
- 3. Thread lamb, zucchini, tomatoes, and onion wedges alternately onto 4 (10-inch) skewers.
- 4. Prepare grill.
- 5. Place kebabs on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 7 minutes on each side or until done, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Serve kebabs with couscous.
- Note: If using wooden skewers, soak them in water 30 minutes before grilling.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes