Yogurt-Marinated Chicken Kebabs
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic minced
- 1/4 cup(s) chives or scallions finely chopped
- 1 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup(s) plain (full or reduced fat) yogurt regular or Greek
- 1-2 whole(s) limes or lemons cut in wedges
- 1. Rinse the chicken, cut into 1"-wide chunks and place in a wide, shallow bowl.
- 2. Mix the marinade in a small bowl, whisking the garlic, scallions/chives, salt, pepper and oil into the yogurt. Pour over the chicken and set aside in the fridge to marinate, ideally for 1-2 hours. Turn the pieces if you remember.
- 3. Preheat the grill to medium heat. Thread the chicken onto metal skewers. Grill, turning chicken once, until cooked through, generally 12-15 minutes.
- Serve with the lime/lemon wedges if you have them.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Yogurt-Marinated Chicken Kebabs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes