Yogurt Maple Walnut Muffins
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 5 tablespoon(s) Unsalted butter softened
- 1/4 cup(s) Sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoon(s) Yogurt
- 6 tablespoon(s) Vermont Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoon(s) walnuts Finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place paper liners in 6 muffin cups.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Using an electric mixer, cream butter, 1/4 cup sugar, and brown sugar on medium-high speed for 3 minutes, until light and fluffy. Add eggs and beat well.
- In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt and maple syrup.
- On low speed, add 1/2 dry ingredients to butter-sugar mixture. Pour in 1/3 sour cream mixture. Add remaining dry ingredients in 2 batches, alternating with sour cream mixture. Beat until just blended.
- In a small bowl, stir together walnuts, cinnamon and remaining 1 teaspoon sugar.
- Pour batter into muffin cups. Sprinkle top of each muffin with walnut mixture. Bake until muffins are golden brown, about 20 minutes. Place tins on wire rack to cool about 5 minutes. Remove from tins and serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by heir16 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note