Feta cheese and fresh dill add distinctive flavor to Yogurt Dressing. Use a dollop of this homemade dressing over your favorite salad greens.
This recipe goes with Picnic in a Glass
More From Southern Living
Total: 25 Minutes
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 4 ounces feta cheese, finely crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 5 tablespoons buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Table salt and black pepper to taste
- Stir together yogurt, feta cheese, dill, buttermilk, lemon zest, lemon juice, and garlic. Add table salt and black pepper to taste. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Note: For a thicker dressing, reduce buttermilk to 4 Tbsp.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note