This sauce was really delicious. It paired perfectly with salmon patties. The only thing I did differently was use dried dill because it is what I had on hand. This would also work as a yummy vegetable dip.
Yogurt-dill Dipping Sauce
- 1 cup yogurt, low-fat strained (Greek-style)
- 1 clove garlic (small, minced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon peel (finely grated)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt with garlic, fresh dill, lemon peel, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This