Yogurt-Cucumber Sauce is a great dip for vegetables or pita bread. Chill at least 1 hour.
More From Southern Living
Chill: 3 Hours
- 2 cups regular or low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Garnishes: lemon wedges, cherry tomato half
- Line a fine wire-mesh strainer with 3 layers of cheesecloth or 1 coffee filter. Place strainer over a bowl. Spoon yogurt into strainer. Cover yogurt with plastic wrap, and chill 2 hours.
- Spoon yogurt into a bowl, discarding strained liquid. (Yogurt will be thick.) Stir in chopped cucumber and next 3 ingredients. Chill at least 1 hour. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note