Delicious! I marinated the chicken for about an hour in the fridge and could definitely taste the flavor! I also used summer squash from my garden since I didn't have any zucchini ready. But otherwise didn't make any changes. Will probably marinate overnight next time to infuse even more of the flavor. I also reserved some of the marinade to use as a dipping sauce which was also very tasty! Will definitely be making this again!
Yogurt-Marinated Chicken and Zucchini Kebabs
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 193
- Fat: 7.1g
- Saturated fat: 1.7g
- Sodium: 313mg
- 1/2 cup 2% Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts (cut into 32 cubes)
- 32 (1/2-inch) slices zucchini
- Cooking spray
- 8 (8-inch) skewers
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh dill
- Combine yogurt, olive oil, lemon juice, cumin, ginger, coriander, and minced garlic. Add chicken; toss. Thread chicken and zucchini coated with cooking spray alternately onto skewers. Sprinkle with salt. Place skewers on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 8 minutes, turning skewers occasionally for an even char. Sprinkle with fresh dill.
- Note: If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 20 minutes before grilling.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note