Yellow Tomato Gazpacho
Tender, just-ripe peaches and a sweet Vidalia onion slap a Southern stamp on this chilled summertime soup.
More From Southern Living
- 3 medium-size yellow tomatoes, seeded and chopped (about 2 pounds)
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 3 fresh peaches, peeled and chopped
- 1 small Vidalia onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Garnish: fresh peach slices
- Process first 6 ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Stir together vegetable puree, lime juice, and next 5 ingredients. Cover and chill at least 4 hours. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note