- 3 medium-size yellow tomatoes, seeded and chopped (about 2 pounds)
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 3 fresh peaches, peeled and chopped
- 1 small Vidalia onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Garnish: fresh peach slices
How to Make It
Process first 6 ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
Stir together vegetable puree, lime juice, and next 5 ingredients. Cover and chill at least 4 hours. Garnish, if desired.