Yellow Rice Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Yellow Rice Casserole
- "From Our Home to Yours"
- Ozark First Church of the Nazarene
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1 can Creamed Corn
- 8 oz Yellow Rice, cooked
- 8 oz block, Cheddar Cheese, grated, seperated
- 1 sleeve Ritz Crackers
- 1 can "Cream of Celery" soup
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- While rice cooks, grease a casserole dish and preheat oven to 350F. Mix 1/2
- cup cheese and all other ingredients together. Add rice when done, and
- stir well. Bake 30 to 45 minutes or until casserole is done and not soupy. Add
- remaining cheese to top of casserole and serve
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Yellow Rice Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables