Yellow Grits Wedges
More From Southern Living
Stand: 10 Minutes
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked stone-ground yellow grits
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1. Line a 9-inch square pan with aluminum foil; coat with cooking spray.
- 2. Bring 2 1/2 cups chicken broth and 2 cups milk to a boil in a large saucepan; stir in grits and salt. Reduce heat, and cook, stirring constantly, 17 to 20 minutes or until very thick. Stir in pepper to taste.
- 3. Spread hot grits evenly into prepared pan; let stand 10 minutes. Cut into 6 rectangles; cut each in half, forming 2 triangles. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This