Yellow Curry Chicken (Gaeng Garee Gai)
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) oil
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) garlic chopped
- 3 cup(s) coconut milk
- 2 pound(s) chicken boned, sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) cashews
- 3 tablespoon(s) yellow curry powder
- 1/4 cup(s) fish sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 avocado sliced
- Heat a large saucepan then add the oil, onion, and garlic. Stir-fry the onion and garlic until almost golden brown, then remove and set aside.
- Pour the coconut milk into the pan, heat to boiling and add the chicken. Cook for 3 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add the remaining ingredients, including the fried onion and garlic; and simmer for 1 minute. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes