Yellow Curry Chicken (Gaeng Garee Gai)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) oil
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) garlic chopped
- 3 cup(s) coconut milk
- 2 pound(s) chicken boned, sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) cashews
- 3 tablespoon(s) yellow curry powder
- 1/4 cup(s) fish sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 avocado sliced
- Heat a large saucepan then add the oil, onion, and garlic. Stir-fry the onion and garlic until almost golden brown, then remove and set aside.
- Pour the coconut milk into the pan, heat to boiling and add the chicken. Cook for 3 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add the remaining ingredients, including the fried onion and garlic; and simmer for 1 minute. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note