At Anchor Distiling's 'Tales of Two Cities: Beantown and Barbary Coast,' top bartenders from San Francisco went head-to-head with the best from Boston. San Francisco's Morgan Schick, of Rio Grande and Jupiter Olympus, arose triumphant with his Yawkey Way cocktail. Morgan's refreshing cocktail was the perfect pick-me-up in the hot, humid, New Orleans summer, and his star ingredient was one of the most historic English spirits from Berry Bros & Rudd (London's oldest wine merchant), No.3 Gin.
Yield: 1 serving
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 ounce(s) No.3 London Dry Gin
- 1/2 ounce(s) Smith & Cross
- 1/2 ounce(s) Strawberry juice
- 1/2 ounce(s) Black tea syrup
- 1/2 ounce(s) Lemon juice
- 2 dash(es) orange bitters
- Shake all ingredients over ice. Top with bitters.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dkatzexposure and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Yawkee Way Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic
More Recipes for Main Dishes