Yankee Creek Ranch Salmon
- Pear, apple, or mesquite chips
- 6 (8-ounce) king salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- Cooking spray
- Beurre Rouge
- Soak chips in water to cover 8 hours; drain well. Wrap chips in heavy-duty aluminum foil, and make several holes in foil.
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper; cover and set aside.
- Prepare grill, placing foil-wrapped chips directly on hot coals. Place salmon, skin side down, on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill, covered, 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until fish flakes with a fork. Serve with Buerre Rouge.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes