X-Treme Chocolate Double Nut Caramel Ladyfinger Torte
More From Southern Living
Cool: 5 Minutes
Chill: 1 Hour
- 1 1/2 cups NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2 (3-ounce) packages ladyfingers
- 1 (13-ounce) jar hazelnut spread
- 20 caramels
- 2 1/3 cups whipping cream, divided
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup DOMINO 10-X Confectioners Sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons crème de cacao
- 3 (1-ounce) semisweet chocolate baking squares
- 2 tablespoons DOMINO 10-X Confectioners Sugar
- Microwave chocolate morsels at HIGH 90 seconds or until melted, stirring at 30 second intervals; cool 5 minutes, and set aside.
- Split ladyfingers, and stand halves around edge of a 9-inch springform pan, placing rounded sides against pan; line bottom of pan with remaining halves. Reserve remaining ladyfingers for other uses. Spread hazelnut spread evenly over ladyfingers on bottom of pan.
- Cook caramels and 1/3 cup whipping cream in a medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, just until melted. Stir in pecans until coated; spoon caramel mixture evenly over hazelnut spread.
- Beat 1/3 cup confectioners sugar and cream cheese in a medium bowl at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add crème de cacao; beat until blended. Beat in melted morsels until blended.
- Beat remaining 2 cups whipping cream in a medium bowl at medium speed with an electric mixer until stiff; fold into cream cheese mixture, and spoon evenly over caramel layer in pan.
- Shave baking squares with a vegetable peeler evenly on top. Sprinkle evenly with 2 tablespoons confectioners sugar. Chill 1 hour.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Nutella for hazelnut spread.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note