WW Walkabout Soup
- 8 cup(s) water
- 8 cube(s) Beef Bouillon
- 3 medium onions THICK slices
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 4 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1 cup(s) Fat Free Milk
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Fat Free Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Large Potatoes cubed
- Heat the water to boiling in a large pan. Add the bouillon cubes and dissolve.
- Cut the onions into thick slices, then quarter the slices. Add to broth. Add cubed potatoes. Add salt and pepper.
- Bring the mixture back to boiling, then turn the heat down and simmer, uncovered, for 1 hour.
- Mix cornstarch with water - slowly stir into soup. Be careful when you stir; aggressive agitation or using a whisk may tear the onions apart. As the soup continues to cook, any lumps should dissolve.
- After 30 minutes of additional simmering, add the milk and 1 cup cheese. Continue to simmer for another 5 or 10 minutes.
- Serve soup hot after sprinkling a tablespoon cheddar on top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SuzButera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
WW Walkabout Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews