Don't know what Vanilla Candy Coating is and where is it purchased?
Photo: Oxmoor House
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 30 Minutes
- 1 (12-oz.) package vanilla candy coating, broken up
- Green paste food coloring
- 2 1/2 cups coarsely crushed mini shredded whole wheat cereal biscuits (we tested with vanilla creme-flavored Frosted Mini Wheats)
- Mini candy-coated chocolate pieces, red cinnamon candies, swirled holiday white morsels
- Microwave vanilla candy coating in a medium bowl at MEDIUM (50% power) 3 minutes, stirring after every minute. Stir in desired amount of food coloring. Add cereal, stirring gently to coat. Drop cereal mixture by heaping tablespoonfuls onto wax paper; shape each spoonful into a wreath. Decorate with assorted candies. Let cookies stand about 30 minutes until firm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note