This dish is a little bland but my younger son prefers stuff to be bland, so it worked out well for him. Definitely works better with mayo. Also he loves those italian baby tomatoes. That made all the difference to this recipe.
These no-cook vegetarian wrap sandwiches are filled with a mixture of goat cheese, roasted red peppers, mixed greens and carrot and are perfect for a brown-bag lunch or light dinner.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 305
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Protein: 13g
- Carbohydrate: 40g
- Fiber: 6g
- Cholesterol: 17mg
- Sodium: 620mg
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (5.3 oz.) package goat cheese, at room temperature
- 1 1/3 cups chopped jarred roasted red bell peppers, rinsed, seeded, patted dry
- 2 cups mixed baby greens or spinach
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- Lay out 4 tortillas on a work surface. Spread each tortilla with 2 generous Tbsp. of goat cheese, leaving a 1/4-inch border. Add 1/3 cup roasted bell peppers, 1/2 cup greens, 1/4 cup carrots and a pinch of pepper to each. Roll up tortillas and cut in half crosswise. Arrange 2 halves on each plate and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note