It is my recipe, but this one of my many recipes that is my favorite.
World's Best Chili
Community Recipe from
- 2-3 can(s) Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 can(s) Black Beans Drained, Rinsed
- 3/4 bag(s) Frozen Corn
- 1 can(s) Northern Beans Drained, Rinsed
- 1 can(s) Kidney Beans Drained, Rinsed
- 1 pound(s) Ground Beef or Turkey
- 3/4-1 cup(s) Chocolate chips
- 3-4 tablespoon(s) Cumin
- 1-1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Basil
- Salt, Pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoon(s) Lemon juice
- 4 tablespoon(s) Garlic Powder
- 4 tablespoon(s) Onion Powder
- 5 tablespoon(s) Worchestershire Sauce
- pre-cook ground meat in whatever pot your going to use. If you want to expand the recipe or make it a little less dense add some tomato paste and water. if anything doesnt taste quite right to you adjust it to whatever your tatste is...you're the one eating it!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by OakleyCorbin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
World's Best Chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews
More Recipes for Main Dishes