World's Best Buffalo Wings
- 1 bag(s) chicken drummettes
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 1 teaspoon(s) hot sauce
- 1 large egg (beaten)
- 1/2 cup(s) oil
- 1/2 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) white vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) worchestershire Sauce
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Coat chicken in egg, then flour and fry just until brown (about 5 minutes). Place browned chicken in a large baking dish. In a saucepan, mis sugar, honey, vinegar, worchestershire sauce, and hot sauce and bring to a boil. Pour mixture over the chicken and then bake until chicken is cooked through (about 30 to 45 minutes). Turn or baste the chicken halfway through. The sauce that remains in the pan after cooking can be used for dipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by annahgayle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note