- 1 box graham cracker crumbs (3 cups) more for thicker crust
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 8oz cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsps vanilla
- 1 3oz box lemon jello
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1st place can of evaporated milk in freezer, it needs to be ice cold (about 30 minutes)
- 2nd. Mix Jello with 1 cup hot water in small bowl, stir until dissolved and put in freezer for a quick set, you want it to thicken some but NOT set stir once about 20 minutes, then put in refridgerator until ready to use.
- 3rd. Mix graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and melted butter until well blended, put 3/4 of it in bottom of 9X13 pan. Press to form crust, save rest of mixture for later.
- 4th. Mix cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla until well blended, set aside.
- 5th. When Jello starts to thicken it is time to start. Open can of evaporated milk and pour into large bowl and beat until fluffy and looks like whipped cream. Add cream cheese mixture until well blended, slowly mix in the jello, pour into pan, sprinkle with remaining graham cracker crumbs, refridgerate about two hours before serving, store covered in refridgerator.
- Can use other flavors of Jello but lemon is the best.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dakotababy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Woolworth Cheesecake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts