- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cooked, chopped veal
- 1 (4 1/2-ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 patty shells, baked
How to Make It
Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat; add flour, and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Gradually add milk; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Stir in veal, mushrooms, egg, pimiento, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and salt; cook until hot. Spoon into patty shells and serve.