Photo: Jody Horton
Woodshed Margarita takes its smoky flavor from cedar-infused tequila.
Yield: Makes 5 1/2 cups
More From Southern Living
Total: 50 Minutes
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 cups Cedar-Infused Tequila or any white, silver, gold tequila
- 1 1/4 cups fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur (such as Cointreau)
- Limes, thinly sliced
- 1. Bring sugar and 1 cup water to a boil over medium-high heat; boil, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat; cool to room temperature (about 30 minutes). Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 1 week.
- 2. Stir together sugar mixture, tequila, lime juice, and orange liqueur in a pitcher. Serve over ice with lime slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note