Wood-grilled Shrimp Cocktail with Creamy Horseradish Sauce
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Mamie Walling
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 16 large shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails on
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup loosely packed salad greens
- Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- Lemon slices
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; cover and chill 1 hour. Grill shrimp over medium-high heat 3 to 5 minutes or until done.
- Place greens in 4 martini glasses or serving dishes. Dollop 3 tablespoons horseradish sauce in center of each, and arrange 4 shrimp around rim. Serve with lemon slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note