Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 large can(s) College inn chicken broth
- 3/4 pound(s) Ground pork
- 2 tablespoon(s) Celery Minced
- 2 green onions Minced
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoon(s) Low salt soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Sesame oil
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) Soy sauce
- 1 Scallion Chopped
- 30 Wonton skins
- To make wontons:
- In med. bowl mix filling ingredients thoroughly. Cover wonton wrappers with a damp cloth. Laying out a couple of wrappers out oat a time, moisten each with water. Place 1 teaspoon filling in center of wrapper. Fold over at center. Wet with water along edges and press together. Fold in 1/3 lengthwise at the open side. Fold the two upper ends to the back oand over each other, pressing with a little water.
- To cook wontons:
- In a medium saucepan bring 2 quarts of water to a boil. Add wontons, stirring constantly. Cover and return to boil. Add 1 cup cold water, cover and return to boil. When wontons are cooked, they will float. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop cooking.
- For soup:
- In a large sauce pan bring broth to a boil. Add in soy sauce and cooked wontons and return to a boil. Garnish with green onions and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sheilarotramel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Wonton soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews