Won Ton Appetizers
- 1 (16 ounce) package wonton wrappers
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 pound sausage
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped black olives, drained
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a miniature muffin pan with cooking spray.
- 2. Insert wonton wrappers into the muffin pan so as to form small cups. Bake 5 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow the baked wrappers to cool. Remove from the pan.
- 3. In a medium bowl, mix the sausage, Monterey Jack, Cheddar, black olives and Ranch-style dressing. Fill the baked wonton wrapper cups with the mixture.
- 4. Bake the filled wonton wrappers 10 to 15 minutes, until the sausage mixture is bubbly and slightly brown. Watch closely so the wonton wrappers do not burn.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CISCO123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note