Wok-Stirred Noodles with Bamboo shoots and Shitakes
Nutritional Information 248 calories. Fat: 3 gm Protein: 11.5 gm Fiber: 2.3 Carbs: 34 WW Points Plus = 5
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) shanghai or other fresh egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced fermented black beans rinsed & drained
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) peeled fresh ginger minced
- 3 cup(s) garlic chives 1/2 in pieces
- 2 cup(s) sliced shitake mushrooms
- 1 cup(s) julienned bamboo shoots rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup(s) rice wine
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup(s) homemade vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon(s) rice vinegar
- Prepare noodles according to package directions, ommitting fat and salt. Drain. Keep warm.
- Heat oil in a large wok or non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic, black beans and ginger to pan, stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add garlic chives, bamboo shoots and mushrooms, stir-fry for 3 minutes. Stir in wine, salt and pepper. Cook about 1 minute until liquid nearly evaporates. Add home made vegetable stock, cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Add noodles to pan, tossing to combine. Remove from heat, drizzle with rice vinegar and toss to combine.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Taradani and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note