Make this fun Halloween treat for the kids to take to school.
Yield: Makes 8
- 3 cups puffed rice cereal
- 1 ounce sq. unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons corn syrup
- 8 flat cookies before frosting
- 12 ounce pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Garnish: candy sprinkles, licorice, candy
- Pour cereal into a shallow pan; bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Transfer to a bowl lightly coated with non-stick vegetable spray; set aside. Meanwhile, in a saucepan over low heat, combine chocolate and marshmallows; cook and stir until melted. Add corn syrup; stir well. Pour chocolate mixture over cereal; stir to coat cereal evenly. Divide mixture into 8 portions; shape each into a cone. Add chocolate chips to the top of a double boiler over boiling water; melt chocolate, stirring occasionally. Dip cones into melted chocolate, turning to coat. Place on cookie. Brush cookie with melted chocolate. Garnish with sprinkles, licorice and candy; cool.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts