More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 282
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated fat: 5g
- Protein: 10g
- Carbohydrate: 18g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 55mg
- Sodium: 331mg
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (half of a 17.3 oz. package)
- 1 (8 oz.) wheel of Brie
- 1/4 cup apricot jam
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 egg, beaten with 1 Tbsp. water
- Kumquats and clusters of grapes, for garnish
- Defrost sheet of puff pastry at room temperature for about 20 minutes. Preheat oven to 375°F. Unfold pastry.
- Center Brie on pastry sheet. Spread jam over cheese. Sprinkle evenly with almonds. Bring corners of sheet together above Brie and twist gently to form a bundle. Tie gathered pastry at neck with kitchen twine. Chill in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Place Witch's Purse on a parchment-lined baking sheet and brush lightly with beaten egg. Bake until pastry is golden all over, 25 to 30 minutes. Place on a platter garnished with fresh kumquats and grapes, if desired. Let sit 10 to 15 minutes before serving; let guests cut wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers