Any witch would love to have a sweet broom like these yummy cookies!
Yield: Makes about 4 dozen
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- lollipop sticks
- Garnish: canned frosting, colored sugar
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except sticks and garnish; mix well. Cover; refrigerate for one hour. Roll out dough 1/2 inch thick on a floured surface. Cut out triangle shapes. Place on greased and floured cookie sheet with cookie stick tucked underneath. Add strip of dough at top of triangle. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, or until golden around edges. Cool for one minute before removing from baking sheets; cool completely on wax paper. Pipe cooled cookies with frosting. Sprinkle with orange sugar.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note