Witches Brew for Macbeth
This brew, straight from the Weird Sisters, has a unique bite that's paired with a delightful chunkiness. It takes a refined palate in order to truly appreciate the great complexity of this concoction. However, its specialty ingredients and intense flavor make this brew a Scottish staple.
- 8 cup(s) toad sweat derived from a toad undernneath a cold stone
- 12 ounce(s) fillet of fenny snake
- 2 ounce(s) toe of frog
- 1/4 cup(s) wool of bat
- 4 ounce(s) tounge of dog
- 2 ounce(s) adder's fork
- 1 ounce(s) blindworm's sting
- 4 ounce(s) lizard's leg
- 2 ounce(s) howlet's wing
- 1 ounce(s) scale of dragon
- 1 ounce(s) tooth of wolf
- 75 pound(s) witch's mummy
- 12 ounce(s) maw and gulf of ravined salt-sea shark
- 1 pound(s) root of hemlock dug in the dark
- 1 pound(s) liver of blaspheming Jew
- 8 ounce(s) gall of goat
- 1 ounce(s) slips of yew slivered in moon's eclipse
- 8 ounce(s) nose of Turk
- 4 ounce(s) Tartar's lips
- 2 ounce(s) finger of birth-strangled babe ditch-delivered by drab
- 8 ounce(s) tiger's chaudron
- 4 cup(s) baboon's blood
- In order to begin, the cat has to meow and the hedge-pig has to whine three times each. Then the 8 cups of toad sweat can be brought to a boil. After that, add each ingredient one by one in order, leaving roughly 10 seconds in between each one. Once all ingredients are in, let it simmer for 30 minutes. Then finish it off by cooling the concoction with 4 cups of baboon's blood. Ladle it into a filthy bowl, and enjoy!
- P.S. The author of this recipe wishes to remain undisclosed and would like to note that he is not liable for any permanent damage that may be caused by consuming such a terrible brew.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ShakespeareChef and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note