Witcher Cornbread Dressing
Cornbread stuffing for a Turkey or in separate casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 whole(s) Onions Chopped
- 1/2 pound(s) Butter
- 2 cup(s) Celery Chopped
- 1 1/2 loaf(s) Cornbread Crumbled
- 3 loaf(s) 1 lb. White Bread (Heavy) Torn 1"
- 7 1/2 teaspoon(s) Poultry Seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried Marjoram
- 3 tablespoon(s) dried Parsley
- 1 tablespoon(s) Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) Chopped Pecans Optional
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- Put torn bread and cornbread in pan to dry for 3 days. Cover pan with dish cloth and stir twice a day to mix. Melt butter and cook onions and celery until soft. Mix all seasonings together and stir together. Mix cooled butter, onions, and celery with the bread mixture. Add seasonings a little at a time to bread mixture and mix after adding seasonings. Add chopped pecans (optional). Add chicken broth and mix thorougly.
- Stuff turkey or put in casserol dishes with additional broth and covered and cook for 1 hour or longer if needed at 350 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SWitcher and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Witcher Cornbread Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes