- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin (optional)
- 3/4 teaspoon grated lime peel (optional)
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 (6-in.) fajita size flour tortillas, warmed
How to Make It
For marinade, combine Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, lime juice, cumin and lime peel. Pour 1/2 cup marinade over chicken in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, up to 3 hours. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing frequently with refrigerated marinade, 12 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. To serve, thinly slice chicken. Serve in tortillas and, if desired, with shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, sliced green onions and sour cream.
Also terrific with Wish-Bone® Light Italian or Robusto Italian Dressing.