Wisconsin Harvest Delight, Soup
Community Recipe from
- 1 Ring Bologna - Cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1-28 oz. can(s) Hearth Cut Tomatoes
- 1-15 oz can(s) Peas & Carrots
- 1-11 oz. can(s) Mandarin Oranges
- 1-15 oz can(s) Diced Rutabagas
- 2 or 3 slice(s) Tomato Basil Cheddar Cheese
- 1 teaspoon(s) Sea Salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) Parsley Flakes
- Start by cutting your ring bologna to one inch cuts. Add them to you big put. Then add tomatoes, peas & carrots, mandarin oranges, diced rutabagas, sea salt, and parsley flakes. Cook it all up, and enjoy it with your tomato basil cheddar cheese on the side!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jerrel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes