Wisconsin Harvest Delight, Soup
Community Recipe from
- 1 Ring Bologna - Cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1-28 oz. can(s) Hearth Cut Tomatoes
- 1-15 oz can(s) Peas & Carrots
- 1-11 oz. can(s) Mandarin Oranges
- 1-15 oz can(s) Diced Rutabagas
- 2 or 3 slice(s) Tomato Basil Cheddar Cheese
- 1 teaspoon(s) Sea Salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) Parsley Flakes
- Start by cutting your ring bologna to one inch cuts. Add them to you big put. Then add tomatoes, peas & carrots, mandarin oranges, diced rutabagas, sea salt, and parsley flakes. Cook it all up, and enjoy it with your tomato basil cheddar cheese on the side!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jerrel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note