Wisconsin Harvest Delight, Soup
Your going to like this. When you set down and start eating your soup, take and eat a chunk of tomato basil cheddar cheese with it. Boy oh boy it's good! Jerrel
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 Ring Bologna - Cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1-28 oz. can(s) Hearth Cut Tomatoes
- 1-15 oz can(s) Peas & Carrots
- 1-11 oz. can(s) Mandarin Oranges
- 1-15 oz can(s) Diced Rutabagas
- 2 or 3 slice(s) Tomato Basil Cheddar Cheese
- 1 teaspoon(s) Sea Salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) Parslet Flakes
- Start by cutting your ring bologna to one inch cuts. Add them to you big put. Then add tomatoes, peas & carrots, mandarin oranges, diced rutabagas, sea salt, and parsley flakes. Cook it all up, and enjoy it with your tomato basil cheddar cheese on the side!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jerrel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note