Wintertime beef soup
Community Recipe from
- 1 med Green pepper Chopped
- 2 cups Water
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 ribs celery Chopped
- 1 med white or yellow onions Chopped
- 1 clove fresh garlic Minced
- 8 oz Tomato sauce
- 2 cups Reduced na tomato juice
- 1 can 141/2 oz diced tomatoes
- 2 teas Reduced na beef bouillon granules
- 2 teas Chili powder
- 1/2 teas Salt
- 2 cans Kidney beans Rinsed and drained
- 2 cups Cabbage Chopped
- In large pot, cook beef, celery, onion, green pepper, and garlic over med heat until meat brown, drain. Stir in water, tomato juice, tomatoes, tomato sauce, bouillon, chili powder, and salt. Bring to boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Stir in beans, return to boil, stir in cabbage, reduce heat, cover, and cook 12 minutes longer or until cabbage is tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Suellen50 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes