Winter Waldorf Salad
Serve in martini glasses, and add a crunchy breadstick to garnish.
Yield: Makes 12 servings
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 large Granny Smith apples, chopped
- 3 large Red Delicious apples, chopped
- 3 large Golden Delicious apples, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups diced celery
- 1 1/2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup raisins*
- 1 to 1 1/4 cups chopped walnuts, toasted
- Garnishes: pomegranate seeds, breadsticks
- Whisk together first 6 ingredients in large bowl. Stir in Granny Smith apples and next 5 ingredients. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Stir in walnuts just before serving. Garnish, if desired.
- *1/2 cup dried cranberries may be substituted for raisins.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads