Winter Vegetable Wreath
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 head(s) Cauliflower
- 1 head(s) Broccoli
- 1/2 pound(s) Brussel Sprouts
- 1/2 pound(s) Green Beans, fresh
- 12 ounce(s) Carrots, baby
- 4 Beets, small
- 3/4 cup(s) Butter, unsalted
- 1/2 cup(s) Wine, white
- 1 teaspoon(s) Tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- Trim the cauliflower, leaving only enough of the core to keep the florets intact. Separate the broccoli florets from the stalk.
- In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the vegetables one at a time. Remove, run under cold water and drain.
- 1. Cauliflower - 10 min
- 2. Brussel sprouts - 5 min
- 3. Broccoli - 2-3 min
- 4. Green Beans - 5 min
- 5. Carrots - 12 min
- 6. Beets - 25 min (Slip skins off beets and slice)
- Refrigerate each vegetable in a separate container until 1 hour before serving. Let vegetables return to room temperature before proceeding. Place cauliflower in the center of a heatproof platter and arrange others around, like a wreath. Melt butter, add wine, tarragon and salt and pepper. Simmer 1 min.
- Moisten vegetables with 1/4 of butter. Bake at 300 degrees for 30 minutes or until warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Judie25 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note