Winter Vegetable Wreath
This is a beautiful and healthy side dish for the holidays. You can prepare the vegetables ahead of time and assemble just before serving.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 head(s) Cauliflower
- 1 head(s) Broccoli
- 1/2 pound(s) Brussel Sprouts
- 1/2 pound(s) Green Beans, fresh
- 12 ounce(s) Carrots, baby
- 4 Beets, small
- 3/4 cup(s) Butter, unsalted
- 1/2 cup(s) Wine, white
- 1 teaspoon(s) Tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- Trim the cauliflower, leaving only enough of the core to keep the florets intact. Separate the broccoli florets from the stalk.
- In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the vegetables one at a time. Remove, run under cold water and drain.
- 1. Cauliflower - 10 min
- 2. Brussel sprouts - 5 min
- 3. Broccoli - 2-3 min
- 4. Green Beans - 5 min
- 5. Carrots - 12 min
- 6. Beets - 25 min (Slip skins off beets and slice)
- Refrigerate each vegetable in a separate container until 1 hour before serving. Let vegetables return to room temperature before proceeding. Place cauliflower in the center of a heatproof platter and arrange others around, like a wreath. Melt butter, add wine, tarragon and salt and pepper. Simmer 1 min.
- Moisten vegetables with 1/4 of butter. Bake at 300 degrees for 30 minutes or until warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Judie25 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note