Winter Squash Puree
Community Recipe from
- 1/3 cup(s) chicken broth, lower sodium
- 2 - 12 oz package(s) cubed butternut squash (can use frozen too)
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Orange zest
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Maple Syrup
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Place broth and squash in a saucepan over medium heat. Cover and cook 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- Add butter and remaining ingredients; stir until combined.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LoAnt529 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note