Winter Sangria with Champagne and Pears
Community Recipe from
- 1 bottle(s) dry white wine chilled
- 1 bottle(s) champagne chilled
- 3 ounce(s) Damiana liqueur (herbal liqueur with citrus and vanilla flavors)
- 2 whole(s) pears sliced
- 2 whole(s) apples sliced and cored
- 20 whole(s) cloves
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- In a large pitcher, add the pears, apples, cloves and nutmeg.
- Add the Damiana liqueur and stir.
- Add the wine and stir gently.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- When you're ready to serve, pour in your champagne, stirring it slowly within the mixture. Serve in an ice-filled wineglass.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by holaerica and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes