Winter Sangria with Champagne and Pears
Community Recipe from
- 1 bottle(s) dry white wine chilled
- 1 bottle(s) champagne chilled
- 3 ounce(s) Damiana liqueur (herbal liqueur with citrus and vanilla flavors)
- 2 whole(s) pears sliced
- 2 whole(s) apples sliced and cored
- 20 whole(s) cloves
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- In a large pitcher, add the pears, apples, cloves and nutmeg.
- Add the Damiana liqueur and stir.
- Add the wine and stir gently.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- When you're ready to serve, pour in your champagne, stirring it slowly within the mixture. Serve in an ice-filled wineglass.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by holaerica and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note