- 3 cups cooked lentils
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- Stir together all ingredients; cover and chill 2 hours.
- For Lentil Soup: Cook salad mixture and 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can chicken broth in a large saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads