More From Southern Living
Bake: 10 Minutes
- 1/2 (18-oz.) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (16-oz.) container ready-to-spread vanilla frosting
- Blue food coloring gel
- White edible glitter
- Garnish: powdered sugar
- 1. Roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough to an 1/8-inch thickness on a lightly floured surface; cut with a (3- x 5-inch) mitten cookie cutter, and place dough on parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- 2. Bake cookies at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool cookies completely on wire racks.
- 3. Tint half of ready-to-spread vanilla frosting with blue food coloring gel to desired shade. Spread frosting evenly on cookies.
- 4. Spoon remaining half of frosting into a 1-qt. zip-top plastic bag. (Do not seal.) Snip a tiny hole in 1 corner of bag, and pipe decorative designs on cookies. Sprinkle with edible glitter. Garnish, if desired.
Bake time is per batch.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note