- 6 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 leek, white and light green parts only, chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 bunch dandelion greens, stems removed and chopped in thirds
- 4 ounces radicchio, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup low-fat or whole-milk ricotta cheese
- About 1/4 cup toasted plain croutons, crushed
- 1/3 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- calories 416
- caloriesfromfat 38 %
- protein 14 g
- fat 18 g
- satfat 3.7 g
- carbohydrate 53 g
- fiber 6 g
- sodium 639 mg
- cholesterol 9.6 mg
How to Make It
Cook pasta according to package directions. Reserve 1 cup pasta water, then drain.
Heat 2 tbsp. oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add mushrooms and cook until browned, about 5 minutes. Stir in leek and garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add greens, radicchio, and salt and cook until just warm, about 1 minute (add a bit of water if pan starts to scorch).
Toss pasta, vegetables, and reserved pasta water together. Top with dollops of ricotta, croutons, a drizzle of remaining 2 tbsp. oil, and parsley.