Winter Green Holiday Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette
- 3/4 cup pecan halves
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 heads Belgian endive
- 2 large watercress bunches
- 8 kumquats
- 4 cups finely shredded radicchio
- 3 seedless tangerines, peeled and sectioned
- Cranberry Vinaigrette
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves, shredded
- Garnish: fresh mint sprigs
- Stir together first 3 ingredients; spread in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake at 325° for 12 to 15 minutes, stirring often. Remove pecans with a slotted spoon; toss pecans with sugar. Cool.
- Separate endive leaves, and cut larger leaves in half. Discard coarse watercress stems. Cut kumquats in half lengthwise. Toss together endive, watercress, kumquats, and next 4 ingredients. Sprinkle with pecans, and garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Winter Green Holiday Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Salads