- 1/2 cup HELLMANN'S or Best Foods Mayonnaise*
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Pinch of salt
- 1 large Braeburn apple, chopped
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, chopped
- 1 large pear, chopped
- 1 1/2 (6-ounce) packages fresh baby spinach, thoroughly washed
- 4 thick-cut bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup honey-roasted flavored sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup sweetened dried cranberries
How to Make It
Whisk together first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; reserve 1/4 cup. Stir apples and pear into remaining mayonnaise mixture. Cover and chill 1 hour.
Place spinach on a serving platter or 8 individual serving plates. Spoon apple mixture over spinach; sprinkle with bacon, almonds, and cranberries. Serve with reserved dressing. Serve immediately.
*HELLMANN'S Light or Best Foods Light Mayonnaise may be substituted.