Winter Fruit-and-Cucumber Salad
Celebrate the seasons and serve a vibrant winter fruit salad loaded with navel oranges and sweet Ruby Red grapefruit. A basil vinaigrette, made with dried basil, lemon juice, and red wine vinegar, brings out the fresh flavor of the sliced onion and cucumber.
- 1 or 2 bunches Red Leaf lettuce, torn
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 medium Ruby Red grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1 seedless cucumber, scored and sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Basil Vinaigrette
- Toss first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; serve with Basil Vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note