- 6 cups very thinly sliced red cabbage
- 3 clementines, peeled and separated, or two 11-oz cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dijon-style mustard
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons orange juice
- calories (1/8 recipe): 149
- fat 10 g
- satfat 1 g
- sodium 111 mg
- cholesterol 0 mg
How to Make It
Prep time: 10 minutes
Mix the cabbage and clementines in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, mix the mustard, salt, and pepper. Add the oil, vinegar, and orange juice and mix well. Toss with salad.
How kids can help: All steps.
TIP: For kids, arrange clementine sections separately on a plate