Winnie's White Chocolate Drops
Yield: 2 dozen
- 4 (4-ounce) white chocolate bars, broken
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- Cook white chocolate and peanut butter in a large heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, 5 to 6 minutes or until smooth; remove from heat.
- Stir in cereal, marshmallows, and peanuts.
- Drop mixture by rounded tablespoonfuls onto plastic wrap-lined baking sheet. Chill 10 minutes or until set.
- Place chocolate morsels in a small heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal. Submerge in hot water until chocolate melts. Snip a tiny hole in one corner of bag, and drizzle chocolate over candies. Chill 10 minutes or until set. Store in an airtight container.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Winnie's White Chocolate Drops Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts, Candy, Cookies
- CONVENIENCE: Entertaining, Gifts, Kid-Friendly, Make-Ahead, Portable/Picnic, Quick/Easy
- CUISINE: American, New American
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Chocolate, Nuts
- DIETARY CONSIDERATION: Meatless
- OCCASION: Christmas, July 4th, Labor Day, Memorial Day, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Birthdays/Anniversaries
- PUBLICATION: Coastal Living
More Recipes for Desserts