Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) red wine
- 3 tablespoon(s) white sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) ginger ground
- 1 teaspoon(s) molasses
- Mix together soy sauce, wine, sugar, garlic, ginger and molasses. Pour over meat and refrigerate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Drag0nWing and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Wine Marinade Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments